The successful candidate will work closely with event organizers to utilize the RaceIt platform to ensure events continue to thrive. Event organizers coordinate and execute a multitude of endurance sport functions such as; road races, bike tours, and obstacle course challenges. Clients are normally small businesses with unique challenges that require a keen sense to analyze and recommend the best course of action with the RaceIt platform capabilities.
What this opportunity has to offer:
· Exposure to working on full life cycle projects – you are a vital part in the entire process.
· The excitement of working in a fast-paced environment and a voice in charting our future.
· New projects and new clients offer fresh challenges on a regular basis.
· An entrepreneurial work environment with a casual dress code.
· Work only with seasoned professionals as driven to deliver quality as you are.
· Competitive salary and benefits.
· Work with sales executives to ensure a smooth transition of accounts after the sales process is complete.
· Ability to take ownership of servicing the accounts and act as a single point of contact for all inbound communications for established accounts.
· Responsible for primary management of a client’s utilization of our services.
· Has complete understanding of RaceIt’s product offerings and identifies cross-sell and up-sell opportunities that benefit the client.
· Sets up all events related to an established organization and tests the setup to ensure proper functionality.
· Responsible for exercising consistent and independent judgment in issuing refunds; must interpret and upholding business policies/rules in matters relating to client funds, pricing, and exception case management.
· Networks with internal staff to complete items/functionality/workflow that is not capable via the User Interface.
· Assist clients in becoming a “self-service” user of RaceIt platform via different training methods. Able to walk clients through the platform features and capabilities to ensure complete understanding of all details.
· Identifies platform improvements/releases needed in order to complete the event setup process.
· Assists with testing of new functionality or fixes in platform through testing environment.
· Assists with marketing outreach and general client retention activities; Responsible for designing and implementing all client retention activities.
· Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, or related field is highly desired.
· This is a mid-level position; three to five years + experience in client relationship management is preferred.
· High level of fluency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
· Analytical thinker
· Must have strong conceptual thought process and a good understanding of event management logistics.
· The ideal candidate will have a “teacher”-type approach to interacting with external clients.
· Must work well in time sensitive environments.
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at once.
Our company offers competitive salary and employee benefits package including 401(k) matching.
EOE-M/V/F/D – Local Candidates Only and No Relocation Available at this time.
If interested and qualified, please apply and attach your resume and cover letter with salary history and requirements.
About Competitor Group
Headquartered in San Diego, Competitor Group, Inc. (CGI) is the leading global media and event entertainment company dedicated to promoting the active lifestyle.
CGI owns and operates events around the world, including the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series, LandRover TriROCK Triathlon Series, Columbia Muddy Buddy Series and the newly acquired Lady Speed Stick Women’s Half Marathon Series, Toyota SheROX Triathlon Series and Nation’s Triathlon. CGI publishes Velo, Inside Triathlon, Triathlete and Competitor magazines, and has recently added Women’s Running to its collection of best-in-class print titles.
CGI hosts a captive active lifestyle community across its digital properties – Competitor.com, Triathlete.com and VeloNews.com – and delivers one of the leading event registration platforms with Raceit.com.
RaceIt is an online event registration provider offering a wide range of products and services, including web design and development, event marketing and promotion, and e-commerce solutions. We pride ourselves in developing innovative, industry-leading Web technologies to achieve our client’s goals. Since launching our first event in 2004, RaceIt quickly became an industry leader in delivering innovative and highly customized online registration solutions for event directors around the nation. RaceIt utilizes the most current technologies available for its platform enhancements and delivery and we are constantly evaluating our system to ensure maximum usability and feature-rich functionality. RaceIt operates from offices in Richmond, Virginia. For more information on RaceIt, visit www.raceit.com.